.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 

Troll Droppings

The comments here (see previous post) are filled with the unhinged ravings of an old friend of mine. Someone who was very supportive during my late illness. We used to work together in a high-pressure, high-tech environment, and he was a very capable, multitalented, multifaceted guy - really a pleasure to know. But even then it was obvious there was a disconnect. A bunch of us would be yukking it up and enjoying ourselves and this guy would stand on the perimeter and laugh very tentatively, seemingly worried that he was a target and wasn't quite getting it. He was famous for going ballistic over imagined slights, made management earn their salaries you might say. Anyway, I've emailed him a request to take his business elsewhere, removed his link from my blogroll, and will try to cleanse his future execrances from the blog comments. However, he has a lot more energy than I do, so no promises. Sorry it's taken so long, but I'd hoped he'd tire of his sport and return to Kos or DU, where such is the norm. Also, sorry for the very light posting. I've been feeling dull and blurry for the last couple of months. Could change any day though. Check this space soon (soon meaning within the next 30 days). I'm almost ready to tell the 'bear that wasn't there' story - really the main reason I started this blog.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!

Search this site powered by FreeFind