.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, September 20, 2004

 

Ummm, blood gooood!

I just got another clean blood result. Cells within normal variances, no blasts. Yabba-dabba-doo!!!! It's starting to look more likely that the evil sample from before was indeed anomalous and I'm still in remission.
*** Note - I'll refrain from updating with every good test result. Assume the best until you hear me whining. From now on only stunning stories, brilliant insights, and ... wait, that's somebody else's blog. From now on more of the usual stuff.
*** Note2 (10/19/04) - Found out last week that doc thinks I should get the marrow transplant if possible as he NOW says it's almost a certainty that I'll relapse within a few months.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!

Search this site powered by FreeFind