.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, July 03, 2004

 

Intro

I'm starting this blog to share some of the ideas which spring into my head, tell some stories, and maybe get some feedback. My situation is a little bit unusual. Last Wednesday my doctor informed me that the leukemia that we were getting confident we'd killed made an appearance in my latest bone marrow sample. That was a pretty bad day. The best course now is a bone marrow transplant. It's a nasty procedure for both recipient and donor and the recipient is in a good deal of danger. Wish me luck. Anyway, I want to spew this stuff out and once the procedure starts (at least six weeks away) my production could, ahem, drop off precipitously. So let's get started. Oh yeah, my production will be sporadic because a) these wacky ideas don't come like clockwork, and b) I'm a lazy s.o.b. Should the worst happen someone will update the site one last time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
Support Bloggers' Rights!
Support Bloggers' Rights!

Search this site powered by FreeFind